Hello! I'm Back!

Hello! I want to apologize for my absence over the last little while. I was away a little longer than I expected to be but I am back! I'm excited to get articles up for everybody and to share all of my geeky finds. When quarantine hit due to Covid-19 I started to get stressed out due to work and everything going on so after a while I stepped away from a few things in order to take some items off of my plate so that I could focus on the moment and work on my well-being. Unfortunately, that meant that I stopped putting up articles on this blog for a little while. However, the break is over and I am excited to be back.

For my followers who are still around and reading this, I just want to say thank you so much for taking a look at this mini post and I hope you enjoy some of the upcoming articles that I have for you.

Again, I had stepped away as quarantine drew on not because I didn't have time but because there was so many different things on my mind. I was teaching remotely in the spring which was stressful and then when school opened back up this past September I started teaching back in the classroom everyday like normal and there was a lot of new changes that came with that that I had to focus on and get settled with. So basically, I stepped away to keep my own balance and well being as a priority which I do not regret. However, I did start to feel bad that I wasn't putting up articles anymore.

But I am back and excited to start writing again! Stay tuned! (And THANK YOU for reading this and supporting me and Team Beyond Sight!)


----------
You can also follow Realm Beyond Sight on Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS for the latest news and fun conversations!

Comments