See all of the Easter eggs and references from Ready Player One.


Mr. Sunday Movies takes a crack at naming all of the Easter eggs and references from Steven Spielberg's newest film Ready Player One and he does a pretty great job. Lets face it. This film is just brimming with Easter eggs so I am sure there are a few that this video misses. (If you caught some please mention them in the comments.) All the same, he does a great job at pointing out those that he caught and named a few that even snuck by me. For example, he states that Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender made an appearance but I didn't notice that one. I love Sokka so I am going to have to try to find a photo or video of that moment. Well, sit back and relax. There are a lot of references about to be thrown your way. Enjoy!



----------
You can also follow Realm Beyond Sight on Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS for the latest news and fun conversations!

Source: YouTube - Mr Sunday Movies

Comments