Art series re-imagines Disney characters into the Star Wars universe.

Maleficent and the Evil Queen (Incognito) as Darth Vader and the Emperor

I often see art mash-ups of popular films or shows but this mash-up between Disney characters and Star Wars characters really stood out to me. These art pieces come from artist Isaiah Stevens and I have to say that I love both the artist's style and the mash-up choices made. Brilliantly done!

Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, and Aurora as Stormtroopers

Lilo & Stitch as a Yoda and a Youngling

Belle and Beast as Han Solo and Chewbacca

Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs as Leia with the Ewoks

Ursula and Ariel as Jabba the Hutt and Slave Leia

Which of these art pieces stands out as your favorite?

------------
Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Zimbio

Comments