Visually jaw dropping Harry Potter inspired fan film Voldemort: Origins of the Heir is released.


After waiting very patiently the moment has arrived! The Harry Potter inspired fan film "Voldemort: Origins of the Heir" has officially been released for fans to enjoy. The trailers for this fan film all looks absolutely stunning so I am very excited to sit and watch this. (It's all cued up on my TV and just waiting for me to press play!) Get ready to dive into the story of Tom Morvolo Riddle and watch the origins of how he rose into the most powerful dark wizard that we have known, Lord Voldemort.
"Enemies of the Heir...BEWARE!"


*POST VIEWING EDIT*
I must confess myself ... disappointed. I just finished watching and it was enjoyable enough. I will say that I still think that this fan film is visually stunning. I also want to congratulate everyone involved because I know that a lot of hard work and dedication went into the creation of this film. With that said however, there were a lot of glaring mistakes. The acting overall was subpar and the fact that some scenes (though not all which is odd) were dubbed from Italian made the scenes feel awkward. Then there were little things like the fact that they referred to the symbol of Ravenclaw as a raven multiple times even though any die hard fan will tell you it's actually an eagle. (Though the films state that it is a raven so I suppose that they are going by the films instead of the books which is odd.) Also, Tom Riddle never revealed to anyone that he was Slytherin's heir. I'll let this second piece slip by as it is a fan film and they used artistic license to change that in order to create their story but that change does change the character of Tom. Tom always presented himself as respectful and charming to everyone he met. Lastly, why was Grisha McLaggen talking so loudly the whole time? Or was her dialogue re-recorded later and it was turned up too much? Felt weird. Again, congrats to those involved in making a visually stunning film. I just expected more from this fan film and what was delivered as a whole package was not great.

-------
Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - TRYANGLE FILMS

Comments