The first action packed trailer for Alita: Battle Angel has been released.


Check out the first trailer for the live action adaptation of Battle Angel Alita from 20th Century Fox titled Alita: Battle Angel. Based on the manga and anime series, this film is an action, sci-fi story set in the future and about love, hope, and empowerment.

This first trailer looks fantastic and I am really excited to see more but I can't help but wonder about the choice to give Alita "anime eyes". As she is a cyborg I am fine with her having the eyes she does. What bothers me is that none of the other cyborgs in the film have eyes like this. So why only her?



Alita: Battle Angel will be in theaters on July 20, 2018.

Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - 20th Century Fox

Comments