Marvel's Spider-Man soars to incredible heights in a new PlayStation 4 gameplay video from E3.


WOW! This is everything a Spider-Man game should be!!

PlayStation revealed an amazing 9 minute gameplay video of the upcoming PlayStation 4 game Spider-Man and I am speechless. Spidey is my go to hero so I absolutely love seeing him featured in a game that looks this good. It seems to have the open world and attack style of the Batman Arkham games with some linear chase moments from Uncharted while still having enough differences to give it a fresh Spider-Man feel.

I love the acrobatic moves that Spidey is pulling off in this video. It really captures the character and the moves are so smooth. Love it!



Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Marvel Entertainment

Comments