New Justice League trailer shows off the film's intense action with a few laughs mixed in.


It's here! Warner Bros. and DC have officially released the new trailer for Justice League! This new trailer is packed with new footage that shows off the full scope of the film which looks to be big and bold. There is a lot to be excited about here and some really great moments shown. Even though they are not main characters, I have to admit that I cheered when I saw Hera and Commissioner Gordon. I'll also state that Cyborg looks a little off. There is something about his armor that I am not sold on yet.

For the most part, the trailer looks great but I have said that before about past DC films and have been burned. I'm also not a fan at all of the song choice for this trailer. Nothing against the song itself. Just awful for this trailer. Regardless of what the words are saying in it. We'll have to wait and see how this film really comes together until it's released in November. Are you excited to see Justice League?



Justice League will be in theaters on November 17, 2017.

Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Warner Bros. Pictures

Comments