It's Sith vs Space Ranger in this fun live action showdown between Darth Vader and Buzz Lightyear.


In a matchup straight out of the video game franchise Disney Infinity, check out this awesome live action battle between Star Wars' Darth Vader and Toy Story's Buzz Lightyear! Who will come out on top; the terrifying Sith or Star Command's leading Space Ranger?

This video was a lot of fun to watch and I have to admit that I enjoyed the fight much more than I thought I would. The creators and actors did a great job here creating a fun experience for fans and viewers. Well done!

To infinity and beyond!



Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Nukazooka

Comments