Emma Watson sings "Belle" in the newest clip for Disney's Beauty and the Beast.


Bonjour! A new clip for Disney's live action Beauty and the Beast has been released and I must say they more I see, the more excited I get for this film! The clip features the scene in which the classic song "Belle" is sung by actress Emma Watson and she does a great job singing it. I still wish a French actress was cast as Belle but I must give credit where it's due and Emma has done a great job. The scene looks like it will be a lot of fun to watch in it's entirety. Enjoy!



Beauty and the Beast will be in theaters on March 17, 2017.

Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Disney Movie Trailers

Comments