Jaw dropping new trailer for Power Rangers will sell you on the film.


Film trailers are on a roll today! Wow! Earlier, an amazing trailer for Logan was released and now we have an epic trailer for the upcoming Power Rangers film. There are still one or two things that I'm still a little hesitant on with this film which I'll comment on in a moment but this trailer has completely sold me on seeing this film. This is the trailer fans have been waiting for. It has it all. You'll get to see both Zordon and Alpha 5 at the Power Rangers' headquarters, the Power Rangers fighting in the suits, Rita, Putty Patrol, Goldar, zords in action, and yes, even the Megazord! There is a lot of story points and action delivered in this trailer and I know fans are going to flip out over it.

One thing that I will comment on is the Rangers being able to wear their helmets but retract their visors. I understand actors have it in their contracts to have "face time" in the film but there are certain times that this can ruin a character or film. (Hello, Venom from Spider-Man 3.) I'm hoping that they don't remove the visors too often but it looks like they may do it whenever they're in their zords.

Watch and enjoy the all new trailer below.



Power Rangers will be in theaters on March 24, 2017.

Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Lionsgate Movies

Comments