Jurassic World is confirmed to be the first film in a new trilogy. Jurassic World 2 is currently in production.


It has been confirmed by "Jurassic World 2" director Juan Antonio Bayona that Jurassic World was the first film in a planned trilogy for the franchise. At the moment there are no details on what the sequel that is currently in production is about but it is clear that Bayona is very excited about it.
""I grew up watching Steven Spielberg movies and I love those movies and the legacy, so it’s a question of being truthful to the legacy and at the same time, bringing new stuff that people will appreciate. We are still six months ahead of shooting, and so far, so good. It’s very exciting right now.”"

Are you excited for two more films dedicated to dinosaurs? I know I am!

-------------
Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: IGN

Comments