Game of Thrones tribute video to The Night's Watch shows they are the true heroes of Westeros.


Perhaps some of the bravest men on the hit HBO show Game of Thrones are the men of the Night's Watch. These brothers in black are the last line of defense protecting Westeros from enemies such as the Wildlings, White Walkers, and whatever else lurks beyond the great Wall.

To honor these men, YouTube channel "The Garo Studios" have created a stunning tribute video for the Night's Watch, the true heroes of Westeros.
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come." 
Winter has come.



Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - TheGaroStudios

Comments