Nintendo released the first trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and it is stunningly gorgeous.


Nintendo has finally revealed the first trailer for the highly anticipated new The Legend of Zelda game and it is absolutely gorgeous!! The new game is titled The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and has me in awe. I absolutely love the title which has a fresh new feel to it and there is so much in this trailer. New action, environmental play, outfits (did I see Link wearing body armor!?), and absolutely stunning landscapes. This is truly a thing of beauty. I'll definitely be writing up a separate piece for my reactions to this game.

Enjoy!



The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will be released in 2017.

Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Nintendo

Comments