Listen to a beautiful banjo cover of "Sword Search" from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.


Take a look at this fantastic banjo cover of the song "Sword Search" from Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. This game was released in 1993 for the original Game Boy and banjo player "Banjo Guy Ollie" brings it back to life.
"Because not every cover has to be a shredding note-filled exercise , here's a simple quiet one. I loved this tune from the first time I heard it back then and I've always wanted to cover it properly. I actually took out one of the tracks from the original arrangements. This is the first for me :) I was actually recorded but upon listening back to it I realized that it made the track too busy and removing it opened up the melody and ambiance and allow the notes to resonate properly. It also gave the tune a more natural sounding , "adventurous" feel. Hope you like it!"
Enjoy!



Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Banjo Guy Ollie

Comments