See all 100+ Easter eggs from the Deadpool film.

Photo by Entertainment Weekly
Ryan Reynolds promised fans that there were over 100 Easter eggs within his new film Deadpool and the film definitely delivered. I caught almost all of them but there were still a big handful that slipped by me during my first viewing of the film. Mr. Sunday Movies however does an amazing job at spotting 103 Easter eggs/references and puts them all within this one great video. There may be some that even he missed so if you noticed one that is not in this video please be sure to comment and let me know what you spotted. Enjoy!



Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Mr Sunday Movies

Comments