James McAvoy reveals how Professor X will lose his hair in X-Men: Apocalypse.


X-Men fans have been waiting to see when Professor Xavier will loose his hair in the films and get his iconic bald look like in the comics. Well, while on the Graham Norton Show, actor James McAvoy shared a bit of information that he may not have been supposed to share concerning his character Professor Xavier in the upcoming film X-Men: Apocalypse.

When he was asked about shaving his head for the film and how it comes about in the story McAvoy responded by saying,
"He ends up going through something so horrible and painful that he literally half pulls his hair out half… it falls out. Maybe or Maybe not. I just shit myself because I know, Fox Studios who own me might be angry with me for sharing that."
It'll be interesting to see what creates this kind of a reaction from Charles Xavier.

X-Men: Apocalypse will be in theaters on May 27, 2016.

----------------
Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Bleeding Cool

Comments