New international trailer for Disney's The Jungle Book is filled with new footage!


Fans can now watch an all new international trailer for the upcoming live action Disney film The Jungle Book. This new trailer has plenty of new footage of Mowgli in action with the rest of his animal co-stars. We still don't hear any of the animals, besides Kaa, speak so I am really waiting for the trailer that reveals that. How that is handled will be the make it or break it moment for me personally I believe. Though I have to say that it looks as though director Jon Favreau has done a good job.

Enjoy!



The Jungle Book will be in theaters on April 15, 2016.

Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - JoBlo Movie Trailers

Comments