Chloe Bennet suits up as Quake in new promo photos for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3.


Quake is finally here! Take a look at the newest promotional photos of actress Chloe Bennet as Skye, aka Daisy Johnson in costume for season 3 of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. I think the look is fantastic and I love that they gave her Quake's gauntlet's from the comics! If you look at the back of her costume the costume designer pointed out that you will find Quake's symbol on her back (as well as on the gauntlets.

Do you like this new look for Skye/Quake? Are you excited for season 3 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Comic Book Movie

Comments