A giant praying mantis attacks in a new clip from the Goosebumps movie.


Jack Black and the Goosebumps cast try to outrun a giant praying mantis in the newest clip that has been released for the film. It's a short clip that features the film's comedy as well as some of the action that you'll see.

I was a huge fan of these books when I was a child so I am very excited to see what will be brought to the big screen. The film looks like it could go either way but I'm going to have faith that this will be a fun film and look forward to seeing it.



Goosebumps will be in theaters on October 16, 2015.

Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Sony Pictures Entertainment

Comments