Terminator Genisys featuette focuses on the new liquid metal T-1000.



Terminator Genisys is set to be released next week and to get fans more excited the studio has released a brand new featurette on the T-1000 along with actor Bryung-Hun Lee.
Since Terminator 2: Judgement Day I have always really liked the T-1000 so I am really happy to see it returning in Terminator Genisys. The fact that it was liquid metal and could transform itself really fascinated me. This new featurette has actor Byung-Hun Lee (G.I. Joe: Retaliation, I Saw The Devil) talking about his character and how he approached it. The video also shows off some fun new footage from the film. Enjoy!

Be sure to follow my new Twitter page for the latest news! Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - JoBlo Movie Trailers

Comments