Gillian Anderson speaks out about being back on The X-Files!


Actress Gillian Anderson recently met with TV Line and during the interview spoke out about her return to the hit television series The X-Files and what it felt like to be back.


The X-Files has officially started film in Vancouver and Gillian Anderson has spoken out about what it is like to portray FBI Special Agent Dana Scully again after years of being away from the character.
"“It feels like it’s been a long time since I’ve played her,” says Gillian Anderson of her role in Fox’s hotly anticipated, six-episode revival of the sci-fi franchise. “I can’t remember what year the movie was, but it felt like [Scully] was further away from me than I’d thought she would be. But I’ve also worked really hard at putting her entirely to sleep, so that was successful; she’s just taken longer to wake up.”"
While describing the season premiere Anderson said it is "slow" and "intense" and that it builds the story arc that will be delivered over the 6 episode season perfectly.

The X-Files will return to Fox in January 2016.

Be sure to follow me on Twitter for all the latest news! Twitter: CubedLink

Source: TV Line

Comments