Watch the definitive 2014 movie mash-up video! (330 films in 8 minutes!)

Movie fans must check out this amazing movie mash-up the encompasses 330 films from 2014! This is the definitive 2014 movie mash-up video! I watched through the entire 8 minute video and I have to say that it is incredibly well done and I was pleasantly surprised at how well all the clips flowed from one film to the next. If this video has taught me anything it's that there are still many great 2014 films that I need to see.
"Another year has passed and it has been a memorable one folks. 2014 gave us many incredible films from every genre you can think of and I will once again honor the people behind them and their immense efforts by showcasing 330 films that released during the past year. I thank you all for watching and look forward to an even better 2015. "
Enjoy!



Source: YouTube - JoBlo Movie Trailers

Comments