Amazing art reimagines video games as pulp fiction book covers!

Artist Astor Alexander has created an art set that every gamer out there will absolutely love! (I do!) He has reimagined video games as classic pulp fiction book covers and the result is incredible! The pieces that he has drawn up includes The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Bros., Metroid, and Bioshock. This is the kind of art that I wouldn't mind hanging on my wall! (If you follow the source link you can actually buy a print in various sizes.)

I wouldn't mind getting all the Nintendo ones but my favorite here is the The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess piece. I love it. Link and Princess Midna look perfect and I love the little touches like the stock of Link's gun being the same color of the handle of his Master Sword from the games.

Which out of these four is your favorite?
*Open images in a new window to get the largest view.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Super Mario Bros.

Metroid

Bioshock

Comments