"Let It Go" sung by iconic Disney and Pixar voices! [video]

I thought I was done posting "Let It Go" (Frozen) videos but I came across this one by Brian Hull and had to share it. Brian has created a new video for the song in which he sings in the voices of iconic Disney and Pixar voices! The video (as the song does) starts out a little slow but as it progresses the voices get better and better.
"With so many covers of Let it Go coming out, people may forget the original Disney magic that this song has, so what better way to preserve that magic with other Disney and Pixar characters singing the song! So enjoy this Disney and Pixar Mashup! Performer is me, Brian Hull and the audio is recorded and produced by Seth O'Neal"
The highlight of the video may be when Brian breaks into the voice of Scuttle the Seagull from The Little Mermaid. I burst out laughing at how great that moment was. Enjoy!




Source: YouTube - Brian Hull

Comments