Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and Vanilla Ice remind us that turtles know how to get down! Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go! [video]

Its hard to believe that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Secrets of the Ooze is already 23 years old. I remember seeing the film in the theaters and going crazy for it. Well, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese has gotten the gang back to together in this incredibly funny commercial featuring Vanilla Ice himself, Rob Van Winkle. Promoting the new Ninja Turtles macaroni and cheese boxes Rob Van Winkle gets down singing the classic turtle anthem "Ninja Rap"!



I pretty much cracked up throughout this whole commercial simply because the mom in the commercial acts just like I would. And I too wouldn't care what my son thought. I'd break it down ninja style!

Source: YouTube - kraftmacncheese

Comments