"Life is like a video game" - An inspirational art piece!

A great comic by artist Chris Collins. The last panel features one of his readers who asked to be drawn:
Read more at http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2014/01/15/life-is-like-a-video-game-comic/#2MhFEQz5Q3ohA6Cx.99
Artist Chris Collins has drawn up this beautiful piece of art titled "Life is like a video game" that serves as an inspirational piece as well as a portrait of one of his readers. The piece holds a strong message that certainly rings true for everyone.
"I’ve been behind on doing reader portraits, but I’d like to start doing more. I heard from Senka Mušić (also an artist) asking to be drawn.
“Hi there! I would love to be drawn by you! My name is Senka and I love design, photography, music and video games!”
I decided to go with the video game theme. The last panel in this comic is Senka."
*Click image to enlarge.


Source: Nonsense Thoughts

Comments