The OMEn Chronicles - An amazing Harry Potter fan film! [video]

The magical community never ceases to amaze me. Check out this fantastic fan film titled "The OMEn Chronicles" that takes a look at what is going on in the world just 15 years after the fall of the evil Lord Voldemort.
"In a world filled with magic, one mysterious person tries to keep a forgotten power safe from both the Officers of OMEn and the Evil forces wanting to corrupt it."
The film was directed by Wren Weichman and was shot in 2 days with 6 months of post production. The film overall is absolutely amazing and I not only recommend it to all Harry Potter fans out there but to everyone who loves fantastic films. The musical score was incredibly well made and I have to say that I loved the soft chimes at the 40 second mark that are reminiscent of the Harry Potter theme and thought that they were a great touch. The visual effects are outstanding and really blew me away and I really loved the wizard duels! Also, the way that they made the shield charm look was awesome! Well done!

I would love to see where this story goes and what Wren Weichman can do if given the opportunity to expand on this. Be sure to spread this video to make sure he gets that chance! And let me know what you thought of the film in the comments.



One YouTuber commented that the villains were speaking Russian at the end and at 9:32 they say, "And what now?" "Let`s follow the plan."

Source: YouTube - wrenthereaper

Comments