Alternate ending surfaces for the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film! [video]

Fans have known about a mysterious alternate ending to the 1990 film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles since the film came out but nobody could find proof of the scene. Until now! Or at least 2010 when the scene surfaced. I am surprised that I have not come across the scene before but am very glad I have now. The scene was thankfully cut from the film but was instead used in the novelization of the film. The voice acting in this scene clearly isn't the final cut (thankfully) and because of that it should give you a laugh. Enjoy!




Anyone else find it odd that Raphael says "bitchin"? Also, at first I found it weird that April and Danny laugh their butts off at Michelangelo falling off a skyscraper but then I noticed that the other Turtles are laughing too so I guess they knew he was okay.

Source: YouTube - TMNTFAN89

Comments