Doctor Who 50th Anniversary episode will be simulcast worldwide!

Alright Doctor Who fans, it looks like the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary will be setting another record for the show! For the first time in the show's history, the show will be simulcast worldwide! So far the show has been picked up by 200 countries and they will all get to watch the 50th Anniversary at the same time at 8pm GMT on Saturday, November 23rd. This works out to be 3pm EST for viewers in the USA. This turns out to be great news as there will be no spoilers floating around to ruin the anniversary special for fans.

How do you feel about the special being simulcast worldwide? This is definitely great news but I personally am not excited about the 3pm EST show time for my region. But that is only because I have to be home now in the middle of a Saturday afternoon to watch it. Other than that it is great news and fans won't have to worry about spoilers.

Source: Tennant News 

Comments

  1. The simulcast won't really have that much affect on me as I don't actually have tv. I get my Doctor Who fixes from Netflix or uploads from "certain websites". So I probably won't get to see it until the following day, or later that night depends on how long it takes for someone to upload it I suppose. I am personally going crazy, can't wait to see it.

    http://jackofallgeek.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment