Fantastic Batman short - Batman: Chapter One - Help Me!! [video]

Take a look at this cool Batman short written and directed by Isaak Fernandez. It is titled Batman: Chapter One - Help Me!! The artistic style used for this short is a lot of fun and you can definitely get a sense of Fernandez's influences from the earlier Batman films.
"This is my first animated short film based on the Batman character. It took me three years to complete it during my spare time after work, weekends and holidays with only the help of my friend Javier Esteban to get the lighting in some shots. I could say that it was one of the best experiences ever. I always have been a huge Batman fan and I could say that this is my personal tribute to him and his world. My main references and inspiration came from Bruce Timm's "Batman The Animated Series" to the very last Chris Nolan's version "Batman Begins" through the amazing Tim Burton's "Batman" and "Batman Returns"."


Batman Chapter One - Help Me!!! from Isaak Fernandez on Vimeo.


Source: Vimeo - Isaak Fernandez

Comments