Symphonic Metal Tribute to My Little Pony! [video]

Fans have been creating musical tributes and song covers to shows for some time but take a look at the first Symphonic Metal Tribute to the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
"A symphonic metal tribute to the wonderful music of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! This is the first of (hopefully) a series of tributes to various shows, video games and other things. See if you can spot all the bits of music referenced here, although the images might make this too easy...

All guitars, bass, drum programming and orchestral programming / arrangements by me (The L-Train). All music written by Daniel Ingram and William Anderson. My Little Pony is owned by Hasbro."



Source: YouTube - TheLTrain9000

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hope other watch and sing along too. The symphonic metal sounds great here.

      Delete

Post a Comment