Portal - The Turret Anthem [video]

Music surrounds us everyday. You just need to know where to look and have a listening ear throughout your day. One fan of the video game Portal has created this great music video that he has titled "The Turret Anthem" that features none other than the turrets from Portal. This is a clever video and very well made. Once the song starts to pick up it gets quite catchy as well! Enjoy!
"This video was shot on black void, using a rebuild version of glados' chamber that I put together by hand. Fun story about this video, I've been trying to make it for about 6 months, it's a super late Turret Week video. I kept overthinking it, and had much of the principal synchronization done but couldnt' figure out how I wanted to shoot it, well I sat down this weekend and knocked it out in two days, and I'm pretty sure nobody will have any problem with the results. The name of this video is The Turret Anthem, but throughout production I always referred to it by it's secret codename, Megadub, and so it sticks."



Source: YouTube - Zacharia Scott

Comments