Doctor Who - Pond Life - Part 5 [video]

The fifth and final installment of the Doctor Who season 7 prequel Pond Life is finally here and it really closes everything up nicely. I was able to attend the NYC Doctor Who premiere last Saturday and saw Asylum of the Daleks so I can say (without spoilers) that this last part leads into the first episode very nicely. Part 5 is one of the longer parts at 1 minute 34 seconds and carries an emotional toll with it as well. Enjoy!


Overall, I really enjoyed Pond Life. I personally thought that Parts 3-5 were a little more solid than the first two since they focused more on the Ponds themselves. I would have liked to have seen the parts be a little longer but I'll take what I can get. Pond Life had a good balance between humor and emotion and it was definitely nice to get a small glimpse of what life was like for Amy and Rory in between season 6 and 7.

How did you feel about this 5 part mini-series? Like it? Love it? Thought it could be a little longer? Let me know in the comments!

Source: Youtube - BBC

Comments