First 2 episodes of The Legend of Korra (legally) online!!

The moment that Avatar: The Last Airbender fans have been waiting for has come early! It was announced that Nickelodeon would be premiering the follow up series The Legend of Korra on April 14, 2012. However, thanks to Korra Nation, fans can view (legally) the first two episodes of the series in their entirety right now!

The episodes have the classic Avatar feel to them and there are plenty of easter eggs throughout both episodes for fans to look for and be excited about. You'll experience a wide mix of emotions as you watch the first two chapters of Book One but in the end I feel that fans will be thoroughly satisfied. I am going to hold off my personal review until the episodes have officially been aired but I will say that I definitely enjoyed them.

View the first two episodes of The Legend of Korra at Korra Nation.

Comments