The Avengers vs The X-Men - teasers

I reported on December 7th that the Avengers will be battling it out against the X-Men in a 12 issue story arc in April of this year. Now it seems that Marvel is out to whet our appetites with a few teaser images with some big name match ups! What do you think of these initial match up and who do you think would walk (or fly) away victorious?

Ms. Marvel vs Rogue
Hulk vs Emma Frost
Luke Cage vs Beast
Spider-Man vs Iceman
Iron Man vs Magneto

Thor vs Storm
Black Widow vs Psylocke
Captain America v Wolverine

Source: Marvel

Comments

  1. I love the X-Men so I'm rooting for them. Homo superior all the way! (although of all these matches, I don't think the White Queen stands a chance against the Hulk...and I wouldn't want her to,...bitch. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I love the X-Men. Though I wouldn't mind if Spider-Man won his match against Iceman. In regards to the Hulk/Emma Frost match up, I agree. Emma may be able to take a few hits from Hulk while in her diamond form but can she deliver a hit in return that will effect him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it's possible. I just figured her only hope would be her primary mutant power..if the Hulk is susceptible to psychic attacks(?), Emma would have to take a humungous risk to drop her diamond form and use her telepathy (assuming the powers are still as I remember them...I'm so far behind in my comic reading, it's embarrassing).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am afraid Cap and Iron Man are in over their head to an extreme degree. Could there be a less fortunate match-up than Iron Man vs Magneto? I am sure they will come up with a loophole, but that really should be over in about 20 seconds with Magneto bouncing "Iron Tiny Cube" around like a super-ball.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment