G.I. Joe: Retaliation trailer!

The first G.I. Joe movie may have had split reactions from most fans but all the same G.I. Joe: Retaliation was green-lit and we have our first action packed trailer! I have to say - it looks good.


I admit that I already know I am going to see this. Ive been a G.I. Joe fan since I was a little kid and this trailer looks pretty good. Sure the story has been done before (elite team set up to take the fall and must fight their way back to gain their honor again) but name a recent movie in Hollywood that isn't take at least one idea from somewhere else.

The trailer is truly action packed and looks great. You see Cobra Commander in his classic helmet which looks amazing. Then from there it becomes a Who's Who of fan favorite G.I. Joe characters; Roadblock (Dwayne Johnson), Duke, Jinx, Lady Jaye, Firefly, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Flint, Havoc, ect. Also, in case you are just completely confused about Bruce Willis's character at the end of the trailer (**possible character spoiler**), he is portraying General Joe Colton who was the original 'Joe'. Only making appearances in the comics (and toys) he was hired by President John F. Kennedy to create an ultimate freedom fighting force and at that time was given the codename: G.I. Joe.

Comments