Anne Hathaway Suits Up As Catwoman

Anne Hathaway has finally suited up as Catwoman for the upcoming movie The Dark Knight Rises but it is unlike anything fans had expected. This first official image of Catwoman riding the Batpod is anything but stellar. The fact that she is mostly hidden makes this an awful first official photo but you can still see enough to understand what she is wearing. Still, I hate this first photo. The second picture is a set photo which gives us a much better look. We know that this new Batman franchise is trying to go the more realistic route when it comes to its characters' wardrobes but is this too much of a change? It looks alright but perhaps it just looks weird without some kind of a headpiece or mask? Maybe Hathaway will be slipping into another suit or mask towards the end of the movie. You never know. It's too early to really pass judgment but I would like to see her in the suit and off of the Batpod. I think the best thing about her suit so far is the belt with the pouches. I actually really like that.  
*Click image to enlarge.



Comments

  1. Maybe they'll do more of a play on "cat burglar" than actual-woman-who-likes-cats thing? I'm curious and intrigued about how they are going to tie her into the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I have heard, when they were describing her look they did say she'll be less 'sexy' than previous versions and more 'robber'. I haven't heard how they are bringing her into the story yet though.
    I'd really like to see her off the Batpod to get a better look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment