Thundercats 9 Minute Preview Comes and Goes

Though Warner Bros. may have taken it down quickly, I had recently found and watched a 9 minute preview for the new Thundercats and I must say that it was amazing!! The franchise is in great hands and I am so excited. I'll keep an eye out for it in case it pops up again so I can show everyone.

The clip featured all the main characters minus Panthro and a few changes were seen in the clip as well. [Possible Spoilers] Tygra is now Lion-O's older brother, it seems Snarf may not be able to talk in the form of words, and in the beginning it seems that WilyKit and WilyKat are street thieves. Furthermore, the clip also showed us several great battle sequences involving our main heroes, an arena sport match between Tygra and Lion-O, and a training fight between Claudius, Lord of the Thundercats, and his son Lion-O.

I cannot judge the whole show on a 9 minute clip but from what I saw I was definitely impressed and cannot wait for the premiere.

The new series will start with a 1 hour premiere on July 29th, on Cartoon Network.

Comments