Mr. Bacon's Big Adventure

Bacon is one of those food items that just makes you smile. Probably more than it should. I definitely enjoy eating bacon and my friends know this. I have received many great gifts from the Archie McPhee line. Recently, a good friend of mine gave me the board game Mr. Bacon's Big Adventure. We had played it that night and it is the coolest game ever. It's simple and really fun. It's basically Candyland ... but with meat!

Now if that didn't already win you over the game comes with "Alternate Meat Feast Rules". They provide a short shopping list for these rules and essentially each space on the board requires you to eat the type of meat you landed on. However, if you landed on one of the special areas you have to eat something extra meaty. ie: If you land on 'Meatball Meadows' you have to eat a meatball shish kebab with a peperoni stick skewer. Or if you land on the 'Bacon Slide' you eat a slice of fried bacon. I haven't played the Meat Feast rules yet but I cannot wait to try it out with my friends.

This is definitely a great game for those board game nights with your friends and I recommend it.

Comments

Post a Comment