First trailer for Joker reveals a dark character study for the iconic DC villain.


The first trailer for DC's Joker has been released and fans may be surprised by what they see. This film stars Joaquin Phoenix as Arthur Fleck, a man who is disregarded by society and slowly turns into the villain that fans know and love. It is said that this film will be a character study as well as a cautionary tale.

I'm still not completely sold on this film but I have to admit that after watching this trailer I am a lot more interested in it than I was earlier. It definitely has potential to be something great. It has my attention and I'll be keeping my eyes on it.

Enjoy the trailer!



Joker will be in theaters on October 4, 2019.

----------
You can also follow Realm Beyond Sight on Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS for the latest news and fun conversations!

Source: YouTube - Warner Bros. Pictures

Comments