First trailer for Nickelodeon's Rise of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shows off a show with a much different tone.


The first trailer for Nickelodeon's new TMNT show Rise of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has been released and right from the start it appears that this time around they are definitely targeting a younger audience. Younger than the hardcore Turtle fans may like. This is of course just the first trailer so future trailers may reveal some more depth to the show but at first look, I am not impressed. I've a life-long TMNT fan but this series may not be for me. I don't want to say too many negative things before seeing more footage so I'll let you watch the trailer below. Maybe it's just me. Maybe you'll really enjoy it. 



----------
You can also follow Realm Beyond Sight on Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS for the latest news and fun conversations!

Source: YouTube - Nickelodeon

Comments