First set photo of Zachary Levi in costume as DC's Shazam surfaces.


The first Shazam set photo of actor Zachary Levi on set in Toronto has surfaced that has the actor dressed in costume as the title character. The set photo shows us Levi from behind but I have to say that I am really impressed with what I see. I like that they have gone with a brighter red than what we've seen so far in the DCEU and I really like the two-tiered cape with the hood.


What do you think of this first shot of Zachary Levi as Shazam? Do you like this first look at the costume?

Shazam will be in theaters on April 5, 2019.

----------
Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Twitter - Geek Vibes Nation

Comments