Fan creates a brilliant Star Wars compilation with the audio track of Obi-Wan's warning message to surviving Jedi.


One dedicated Star Wars fans created this amazing video that takes the Star Wars Rebels audio track of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi's warning message to the surviving Jedi and put footage from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith behind it. The result is brilliant.
"I'm teaching myself how to use Adobe Premiere Pro and decided to work on a project that actually entertained me. Ever since I saw the first episode of Rebels with Obi-Wan's holocron message I imagined scenes from Revenge of the Sith in my head as he was speaking. I was originally going to use the audio straight from Rebels, but I decided I wanted better music and ended up with this faux-trailer type thing instead. It was a fun way to get familiar with the video editing software. Enjoy."
Enjoy.



Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Cheerios4u98

Comments