Set photos from Ant-Man and the Wasp reveal the first look at Evangeline Lilly wearing the Wasp's helmet.


New set photos have surfaced from the upcoming Marvel film Ant-Man and the Wasp and they reveal actress Evangeline Lilly in her Wasp costume while wearing her helmet. This is the first look fans have gotten of her helmet and it looks great! I loved the first Ant-Man film and with the inclusion of the Wasp I am really excited for the sequel. I can't be certain but in the second photograph (below) it looks like you can slightly see the wings attached to the back of her suit. I can't wait to see the Wasp in action!

What do you think of the Wasp's new suit and helmet?


Ant-Man and the Wasp will be in theaters on July 6, 2018.

Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Twitter - Hypefilo
Source: Daily Mail

Comments