Lin-Manuel Miranda is cast as the voice of Gizmoduck in Disney XD's DuckTales.


Disney made a big announcement today by revealing that Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda has been cast to voice Gizmoduck in the upcoming Disney XD show DuckTales.

Gizmoduck is also known as Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera and is a,
"brilliant young intern working for Gyro Gearloose, the personal mad scientist of Scrooge McDuck (voiced by actor David Tennant)"

From the released art for Gizmoduck and Fenton Crackshell-Cabrerea, it appears that they are staying faithful to the character's look in the original series.

I know there are a lot of people out there that are flipping out over this news and saying that now the show will be amazing but I just don't see it. To me, the show's potential hasn't gone up or down with the casting of Miranda. I'm excited to see what he brings to this role but I'm personally not flipping out.

Though I can definitely say that I am flipping out that this show is returning. I absolutely loved it when I was growing up.

DuckTales will premiere this summer on Disney XD.

Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Deadline

Comments