Postmodern Jukebox performs some truly magical jazz variations of "Hedwig's Theme" from Harry Potter.


If you're looking for an amazing pick me up in the form of some magical tunes then this is the video for you! Listen as Postmodern Jukebox performs some truly magical jazz variations of "Hedwig's Theme" from the Harry Potter franchise. The video features Mike Cottone on the trumpet, Adam Kubota on the bass, and Scott Bradlee on the piano. There are several different jazz variations played throughout this video and as I trumpet player myself I can admit that I have played this video on a loop a few times. It is just that amazing.

Sit back and enjoy the musical styling of Postmodern Jukebox.



Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - PostmodernJukebox

Comments