Official clip of Emma Watson singing "Something There" from Disney's upcoming Beauty and the Beast film is released.


After a Beauty and the Beast doll was discovered that had actress Emma Watson singing "Something There" from the film was discovered, Disney decided to release an official clip of the song so that fans could hear Emma singing properly. I have to admit that I am actually a little surprised at how well Emma sounds. I won't hide the fact that I wish they had hired a French actress for this part but as a big fan of Emma's I am excited to see what she brings to this role. Listen to the clip from "Something There" below and let me know what you think of Emma's singing in the comments.



Beauty and the Beast will be in theaters on March 17, 2017.

Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - ComicBook

Comments