New photos from Logan have X-23 and Wolverine ready for battle.


Empire magazine will be featuring the upcoming film Logan and it has some amazing shots from the film. Some of the pre-released photos include X-23 (Dafne Keen), Logan / Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), and Charles Xavier / Professor X (Patrick Stewart). These photos show both X-23 and Wolverine with their claws unleashed and it is clear that there will be a lot of action in this film.

I am really liking what I am seeing of X-23. No confirmation of her single foot claw just yet but I bet that will be revealed in a very deadly way. I can't wait!





Logan will be in theaters on March 3, 2017.

Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: ComingSoon.net

Comments