Trailer for the 2016 Doctor Who Christmas Special "The Return Of Doctor Mysterio" introduces us the the superhero The Ghost.


I don't know how I missed this but the BBC released a new trailer for the 2016 Doctor Who Christmas Special! After watching it I unfortunately have to say that I am actually not impressed or excited for this particular special. This episode, titled "The Return of Doctor Mysterio", will be the first and last episode of 2016 so I naturally had very high hopes for it. Take a look at the trailer below to be introduced to the mysterious superhero known as The Ghost.

Synopsis:
"With brain-swapping aliens poised to attack, the Doctor and Nardole link up with an investigative reporter and a mysterious figure known only as The Ghost. Can the Doctor save Manhattan? And what will be revealed when we see behind the mask?"

Is anyone else upset that the Doctor is in Manhattan again? I mean, I love when he visits New York but what about helping Amy and Rory?



Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Doctor Who

Comments