Jennifer Lawrence is "dying" to make more X-Men films as Mystique.


Actress Jennifer Lawrence's X-Men contract is up after the next film X-Men: Apocalypse and it has to be said that she has done an amazing job with the character of Mystique. Originally, Lawrence had stated several times that after this film she would be done with the character and that she loved playing her. Now however, it seems like her tune has changed. In an interview with Empire Magazine Lawrence revealed that she is dying to come back for more films.
""I am dying to come back...I love these movies, I love being in them. I love ensemble movies because it’s not on anyone’s shoulders."" 
I suppose working on this last film rejuvenated her spirits about the franchise. Would you want to see Lawrence do another film as Mystique?

X-Men: Apocalypse will be in theaters on May 27, 2016.

----------
Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Comic Book Movie

Comments